Front of House Apprenticeship
Front of House Apprenticeship VAC-46105
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
• Ensure that the reception, and associated offices and storage area are kept clean and free from clutter.
• Ensure all customer information is readily available
• Undertake duties as per the standard operating procedures laid out in The Everyone Active Management System.
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
Your duties as Receptionist Apprentice will include:
• Start shifts on time
• Wear uniform as per the company standard
• Ensure that the ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Bookings and Reception’ standards are delivered consistently as per the company procedures.
• Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
• Ensure knowledge of Site programmes, activities and special offers
• Ensure all ‘bookings and reception’ enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective way.
• Financial transactions are complete without error
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
• Ensure all enquiries are dealt with using sales system as laid out in the companies’ standards.
• Recognise opportunity of sales through enquiry
• Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable.
• Attend Meetings as required
• Undertake Training as required.
• Help develop new members of the team
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £120.00
Application Deadline: 24-07-2019
Possible Start Date : 31-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV