Front of House Apprenticeship VAC-43139
This listing has expired
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
You must be highly motivated and committed to delivering high standards of customer service. Experience is not necessary but would be desirable. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
As a visible face of the centre, it is essential that you are outgoing, friendly and are available to assist with all our customers needs.
The job will involve:
• Ensure that the reception, and associated offices and storage area are kept clean and free from clutter.
• Ensure all customer information is readily available
• Undertake duties as per the standard operating procedures laid out in The Everyone Active Management System.
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
Your duties as Receptionist Apprentice will include:
• Start shifts on time
• Wear uniform as per the company standard
• Ensure that the ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Bookings and Reception’ standards are delivered consistently as per the company procedures.
• Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
• Ensure knowledge of Site programmes, activities and special offers
• Ensure all ‘bookings and reception’ enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective way.
• Financial transactions are complete without error
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
• Ensure all enquiries are dealt with using sales system as laid out in the companies’ standards.
• Recognise opportunity of sales through enquiry
• Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable.
• Attend Meetings as required
• Undertake Training as required.
• Help develop new members of the team
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 35 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Location: Sarisbury Green
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 35 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £129.50
Application Deadline: 08-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 15-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV