Front Office Reception Apprentice VAC-38328
This listing has expired
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Front Office Apprentice and Food and Beverage Assistant. A dual role, working mainly on Reception but also assisting in the Food and Beverage department whenever the need arises. As well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Front Office staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Standard in Front Office.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Apprentice you will :
– Provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
– Complete audits, as required.
– A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform all tasks to the highest standards.
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will have access to further discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
What are we looking for?
Front Office Apprentices serving Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following attributes:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Highly presentable
• Competent level of IT proficiency
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £287.82
Application Deadline: 22-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 29-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV