Fully Funded Level 3 Fitness Training Academy – Manchester September 2018
This listing has expired
YMCAfit’s Fitness Training Academy is an established alterative to college and A-Levels. It is a two-year fully funded course which gives you all the skills and qualifications you need to immediately start a career in the fitness industry or progress onto higher education.
- Are you are aged 16-18?
- Interested in helping people get fitter, leaner, stronger or healthier?
- Looking to continue your studies but don’t want to stay on at school or go to college?
Then YMCAfit’s Fitness Training Academy London is the place for you.
You will study for 2 years to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science (QCF) , and unlike A-Levels you will also receive invaluable work placement training and experience. The qualifications gained on this course are precisely what gyms and health clubs look for when they are employing Gym Instructors or Personal Trainers.
After completion, you’ll be able to:
- Immediately start a career in fitness as a fully qualified Personal Trainer and Gym Instructor (The earning potential for an established freelance personal trainer in the UK is up to £60K per anum.)
- You will have all the skills to deliver gym inductions, classes, personal training sessions and small group training (in and outside the gym).
- Use your qualification and UCAS points to progress on to university or other higher education
Why is this course different?
- Our Fitness Training Academy combines full-time study with access to exciting work placements to give you all the confidence to hit the ground running.
- Unlike traditional college sports diplomas you will graduate from our Fitness Training Academy with industry standard qualifications and will be eligible to join The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS.)
- All our tutors are experienced fitness industry professionals so you learn the most up-to-date information required to succeed in the industry.
- We are the UK’s first health and fitness training provider so we understand the industry like no one else.
Course start dates (Central Manchester):
Year 1: September 2018 – July 2019
Year 2: September 2019 – July 2020
Express your interest by clicking the find out more button below. Please include your date or birth and rough location (town/district) in the cover letter section. You will receive a follow up call within 48 hours to explain the course and discuss your interest in more detail.
*This course is only funded for 16-18 year olds. Please do not apply if you are 19 or above.
Stop searching, be found! With the new CareerMap CV Library REGISTER YOUR CV
Stop searching and be found with the new CareerMap CV Library
REGISTER YOUR CV
REGISTER YOUR CV