General Hospitality Apprentice VAC-01351
This listing has expired
On this Apprenticeship with Baxterstorey you will learn how to improve and build on existing Hospitality skills and train to be a 1st Class Barista and Catering team member.
You will be preparing and serving food and hot and cold Beverages in the restaurant/Serverie, including learning how to prepare delicious drinks and menu items.
This role will be fast paced and exciting with loads of customer interaction and teamwork and will give you a recognised Hospitality qualification, your duties will include:
On a day to day basis you can expect to:
• Consistently deliver excellent coffee standards and use all tools available e.g. coffee check audits and training materials.
• Support and engage in team work and deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Carry out daily and weekly Cleaning tasks, Manage stock and follow in-house Food Safety and Health and Safety Practices.
• Engage customers and strive for excellence, ensuring customer experience is best in class, this includes maintaining the customer seating areas – clearing and cleaning throughout the day.
• Undertake all necessary training and commit to managing own studies as part of the Apprenticeship.
• Cook, prepare and present menu items to customers and serve customers at the counter.
• Maximise sales when possible to ensure sales targets by promoting products and sharing product knowledge with the customers.
The General Hospitality Assistant role will involve serving at the counter, making coffees, stock replenishing, collecting deliveries, making sandwiches, serving on deli bar, pot wash, general kitchen
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Catering and Food Service
Working Week: 40 Hours p/w Mon- Fri occasional Weekend work required.
Weekly Wage: £220.00
Application Deadline: 11-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 18-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV