Graduate Building Services Engineer J141
This listing has expired
25,000 – 28,000
Our Client are a HVAC Contractor which provide complete integrated control systems, uniquely designed to the vision of their clients. The premises overseen by our client cover the full scope of projects from the initial early stages of design, the manufacture of control panels/switchboards through to the installation and after sales servicing in a fast and efficient service.
Our client is seeking a Graduate Building Services Engineering to join their team within their successful and forward-thinking company who are looking to support their Graduates in achieving long-term career aspirations.
- Working alongside the Project Engineers and with Commissioning and Service Engineers to develop academic and practical skills within the Building and Energy Management Control System Fields
- Working closely with the installation and control of the mechanical services plant within a building that controls the building environment
- Overseeing the correct operation of the heating, cooling and ventilation equipment
- Installations will cover schools, hospitals, university buildings and laboratories etc.
- Knowledge of the mechanical planet would be advantageous
- An understanding of energy efficient building as well as a good grounding in electrical engineering
- The successful candidate will ultimately become a specialist in one of the main disciplines but will retain the understanding of being able to deliver the complete package.
- You will be able to design and commission a building control scheme from client’s specification through to final commissioning and client demonstrations.
- Achieved a 2.1 or higher in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- A good understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles
- You will need to be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company.
- Have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working, exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of your work.
- Working with our Commissioning and Service Engineers a willingness to travel with possible overnight stays is essential.
- Full UK driving licence
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it’s all about enabling people to be their best.
REGISTER YOUR CV