Graduate Consulting Sales Executive P902482
This listing has expired
28,000-30,000 (OTE 33,000) + Company Car
Our client is seeking a Graduate Consulting Sales Executive to join their Birmingham based team. This client supplies sensors, measuring systems, laser makers, microscopes and machine vision systems to clients worldwide. As a Graduate Consulting Sales Executive you will be trained in direct sales to be able to tackle tough applications and answer technical questions about the products.
As the Graduate sales consultant you will be tasked to find new business for the company. With full product training given you will be given a territory to develop working closely with customers and prospect customers that will range from engineers, company directors and large blue chip manufactures.
- Full driving licence that Is valid for the UK
- Degree educated at 2:1 or above
- Passion and interest for engineering and manufacturing
- Ambitious with a natural sales ability
- Presentable and professional to work in this customer facing role
- The ideal applicant will have as many of the following to strengthen application
- An interest or background within engineering/manufacturing or similar
- A get up and go positive attitude
- Previous experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Work environment: 2 office days with 3 field days targeting business working onsite at
- Manufacturing facilities/your customers and prospect customers sites.
- Training – full product training provided 4-8 weeks training programme
- Travel – all expenses paid with company car included
- 28 days rising to 33 days.
- Quarterly bonus, company group pension
- Laptop, mobile phone, gym membership
- Company car
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it’s all about enabling people to be their best.
REGISTER YOUR CV