Graduate Programme Commercial
This listing has expired
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
Our Commercial teams ensures we have an integrated approach to consumer, Business Development and customer experience and commercial performance improvement. We are ready to shape the future of Vodafone, providing correct frameworks and governance to ensure we are commercially the best in the world.
Areas you could find yourself working in:
Retaining our business customers is key here within Vodafone, ensuring our field and desk based customers are continually engaged. You will be at the forefront owning and driving sales governance.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our business Sales team. Following our integration of one of the UK’s largest Fixed Network capabilities into our portfolio, Vodafone is now able to offer business customers access to the industry’s only directly provided fixed and mobile communications service. We’re providing a blueprint to revolutionise how our customers use voice, messaging, data and fixed-line solutions.
Customer Experience is one of our strategic focus areas and an important differentiator for our business. You’ll become involved in every aspect of our multi-channel customer experience, consumer and business and e-commerce, and get to work on process improvement projects.
Pricing takes the lead in setting market pricing, partnering with our market segment teams to frame commercial propositions and influence future product development. You’ll thoroughly understand the market, lead the setting of the standard pricing, ensuring prices are market based, profitable, easy to bill and easy for our sales teams and customers to understand.
What we’re looking for
• Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
• Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
• Recently graduated (within one year)
• A good academic performance
• Proficient in English
What’s in it for you
• Investment in your personal development
• Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
• Having business exposure and accountability from day one
• Being part of a global community of graduates
• Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both business and consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
• Cross-functional rotations
• Placement in your area of specialism
• Training & personal development
• Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
• Build expertise in your chosen area
Start date: September 2018
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Location: Various UK
Requirement: 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for business related degree disciplines or modules.
Closing date: 31st December 2017
REGISTER YOUR CV