Graduate Project Management Analyst Apprenticeship – London (E14) – 16338
This listing has expired
The energy and services market is changing beyond recognition and ENGIE need to adapt to meet the needs of our global and local communities, clients and customers.
ENGIE in the UK has a large and diverse workforce across our energy and services sectors. As a result, the skills and people we need are equally diverse.
UK BU IT supports a vast portfolio of business projects that require IT solutions. The current portfolio totals to circa 250 projects among which about 100 are in active delivery.
Job overview / purpose
As a talent manager, you will need to appreciate the differences as well as the synergies evident across our business.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Graduate position in their Project Office to be based in London. This is a fixed term, full time role (working 37.5 hours per week) with a competitive salary of between £22,000 to £24,000 per annum. This role provides a unique opportunity to obtain hands on experience within the Project Management world.
The amount of work that IT undertakes requires full-time dedication, accuracy, good time management skills and perfect communications skills. PMO & Governance office is quite small and requires additional resource to provide support to the IT teams. This role will support a variety of tasks as required by PMO & Governance Team.
This is a very exciting and broad role offering someone with determination and an innovative spirit to make a significant impact whilst gaining general project experience.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to complete a foundation degree in Project Management over an initial 24-month period, in addition to Agile and APM accreditation.
You will help develop, run and continually improve the way that ENGIE develop and support new and existing employees within the UK. By supporting the delivery of the right strategy, you will support ENGIE’s ambitious growth targets by ensuring we have a strong and robust pipeline of suitably qualified and experience colleagues for the short, medium and long term.
- Support the Senior PMO Analyst in delivering day to day activities and reports
- Actively follow up with outstanding PMO responses required to complete Exec Packs, Reports, etc
- Be familiar with the UK PMO Mailbox categorise items, actively manage or escalate mail items
- Understand how the workfront tool works and support any reports or questions
- Check that project information is stored in the correct place
- Provide day to day support for the wider PMO team
- Overtime there is the opportunity to move into a project support role / junior PM
Key relationships [to build on]:
- UK BU IT teams
- PMO & Governance Director
- Senior PMO Analyst
Knowledge and skills:
- Degree qualified
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Maths and have good IT skills (desirable knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good team working
- Good attention to detail and makes sure all outputs are of a sufficient quality
- Be eager to learn
- Be pro-active
- Approachable and helpful
- Effective communicator (verbal & written)
- Shows commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to work as a team member
- Proactive in addressing issues
- Collaborative and open
- Pays attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
Outcome, Results and Key Performance Indicators:
- The data in the reports is reliable and up-to-date
- The reporting goes out on time and regularly
- Customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- All the ad-hoc tasks are completed on time and of a good quality
- Basic understanding of the project management cycle
- Desirable 2:1 in higher education
37.5 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£22,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Progression onto higher salary and role
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV