Graduate Recruitment Consultant (IT / Tech) – Birmingham
This listing has expired
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (IT / Tech Recruitment) – Birmingham
£20k basic salary
- Are you an ambitious, articulate and meticulous graduate looking to kick start your recruitment career?
- Are you committed to self-development and progression in both your personal and working life?
- Do you want to receive industry leading training within a social, supportive environment rather than a cut-throat sales culture?
- If so, read on…
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a global recruitment business who have an outstanding reputation for their quality of service, consultative approach and impressive employee retention. Our client has grown rapidly within the IT and Tech field since their establishment 35 years ago and they are now active in Europe, the USA, Asia and Australia. This forward-thinking agency has a professional, dynamic culture across their offices where they hold high-expectations for the service that they provide.
This business has an excellent level of employee retention due to their industry leading self-development programme and training courses on offer. With a close-knit team environment, our client doesn’t have a cut-throat sales environment, instead there is a supportive management style.
What this company will offer me?
- Excellent earning potential
- Industry leading training
- Company trips abroad
- Monthly incentives and team building activities
- Personal progression through regular training courses and one to one mentoring
- No cut-throat management instead you will be supported
- A vibrant social team ethic
- Work-hard and play-hard mentality
- Regular charity and giving back activities
What does the role entail?
- To begin with, you will receive industry leading training from learning and development professionals on-site. You will then join the resourcing team where you will source and screen candidates from the IT/ Tech field.
- For 6 to 9 months this role will involve no sales, instead you will learn the processes and sector knowledge
- After this, and when you are ready, you will step into a 360 role within a niche field
- Throughout your training you will receive specific training courses as well as personal ongoing development
What our client is looking for?
- An ambitious, switched-on graduate who is articulate, committed and proactive individual
- You are committed to going above and beyond in your personal and professional life
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Your flexible and willing to improve yourself by getting out of your comfort zone and analysing your own work and progression
- A team player who will offer support to others
REGISTER YOUR CV