Graduate Recruitment Opportunities in the UK – Manchester, London, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham
This listing has expired
Graduate Recruitment Opportunities in the UK – Manchester, London, Bristol, Birmingham
£18k – £20k basic salary + commission
- Are you a recent graduate who is keen to start a career in recruitment this summer?
- Are you a sales-minded, ambitious and driven individual with a competitive nature? Do you want a career that is financially rewarding as well as challenging on a daily basis?
- Do you want to work in a modern, professional environment with a team of like-minded graduates where this is a vibrant social agenda and luxury rewards?
- If so, read on….
Permanent People are currently working with some fantastic names in the recruitment industry across the UK! With many students due to graduate in the coming months, our clients are seeking graduates to enroll on their Training Academies which start from May to August. We are partnering with some market-leaders in the recruitment industry across London, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds and Birmingham, where industry-leading training is on offer, allowing entry level graduates to kick start their careers in one of the fastest growing and most rewarding industries…
No recruitment experience? No problem…
- We are looking to speak with recent graduates (2017 – 2019) who have gained a wealth of sales experience in a b2b environment such as call center, lettings, door to door, events promotions
- You must be a target-driven, confident and self-motivated individual who is willing to put hard-work in to reap the rewards
- You are a team-player with an outgoing and bold personality!
- Excellent communication skills and a natural people person who can liaise with people at all levels in a clear, precise and convincing way
- You have gone above and beyond outside of your studies, whether it be sports, travel, extra-curricular or hobbies to show your resilience and commitment
What benefits are on offer with a role in recruitment?
- Uncapped commission which will take your earnings to £30k in year 1
- Industry leading training by some of the best in the business
- Fast career progression – promotion after 6 months!
- Monthly rewards such as weekends away to Amsterdam, luxury lunch clubs at 5* restaurants, days out to the races, tickets for concerts or football matches
- Annual company trips to the USA or Dubai
- Weekly social events including nights out with your team
- Modern, corporate offices with luxury break-out areas including ping-pong, sofas, stocked kitchens, pool table
- The opportunity to relocate to a partner office abroad – USA, Australia, Asia
- A vibrant buzz in the office with young like-minded individuals
- Free gym memberships
What a role in recruitment will involve?
After spending around 3 to 6 months in the training academy, you would progress onto a 360 recruitment role within a niche market, this could be within Tech, IT, Construction, Commercial, Engineering or Finance for example. Within your specialist area, you will generate new business by researching and mapping the market to find potential leads to target. You will establish rapport with some huge corporate clients to win the business, including negotiating terms and handling objections.The role will also involve travel to meet your clients. You will also source highly-specialist candidates to meet your clients’ needs, and find the right match for the two.
This is a sales role in a target-driven and high-pressure environment, you will be expected to provide an exceptional service, overcome objections and close a deal in a fast-paced manner.
REGISTER YOUR CV