Graduate Sales Executive J586
This listing has expired
24,000 (Uncapped commission)
Our client is known for providing custom and bespoke clothing who are dedicated to meeting client’s expectations and provide the highest customer service. Through direct sales they seek to balance, co-ordinate and maintain their client’s wardrobes so they fill the client’s desires, whether it is causal, business, social or formal.
- Co-ordination of marketing efforts specifically aimed to develop new business
- Calling prospects and clients to set selling appointments and delivery appointments. Aim to achieve 17 contacts each day between 3 and 6pm, resulting in 7 appointments
- Aim to achieve 4 wardrobe presentations per day in addition to fitting and delivery appointments
- Building contact database through asking for referrals or floating
- Dealing with admin details such as writing up orders, processing fabric orders, tracking delivery times
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Attend weekly 1:1 sessions with Team Leader
- Completion of tracking and activity reports for management.
- Recently Graduated with 2.1 or higher in a Business related degree
- Good level of fluency in spoken and written English essential
- Experience in direct sales is preferable
- Future focus and goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- Communication Skills and good listening skills
- Team working/Liaison skills
- Persistent and consistent with daily activities
- Can handle objections and rejections constructively
- Good organisation skills
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it’s all about enabling people to be their best.
REGISTER YOUR CV