Graduate Software Developer
This listing has expired
Our software developers/engineers are responsible for the complete life cycle of a software product –
· Research and design,
· Implementation and testing,
· Training and support.
In this Graduate position you will work at the heart of IBM‘s software innovation and you could play a key role in many world-shaping, ground breaking technologies.
We will encourage you to have contact with IBM sales teams and customers, both in the Lab as well as on customer sites, to understand the needs of our clients as well as assisting IBM’s post sales teams – all of which will contribute to your own development as an engineer/developer.
As well as your day job your team will support and encourage you to take part in various projects, hackathons etc where you will be able to network within the business and also learn and improve your skills.
There are various roles that you can do as a Graduate these include
· Front End Developer
· Back end Developer
· Developer – test and monitor
· Content Developer
· Information Developer
What we look for:
Experience using:- (not limited to)
· Linus One
· Knowledge and understanding of Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking
· You’ll have either obtained or be on track for a 2:1 or above in your degree
· Hardworking, with plenty of energy and real passion for software development and coding.
· Have eligibility to work in the UK.
REGISTER YOUR CV