Russell Group Graduate Academic Tutor ITEACH-37021
This listing has expired
Location: London, Greater London NW1 UK
Job Type: Full Time
Immediate Start: Yes
Salary £475 to £525 per Week
Are you a Russell Group graduate who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to ease your way into the professional first by working as a Graduate Academic Tutor at a thriving Central London secondary & sixth form?
Start the route towards teacher training in this fantastic Russell Group Graduate Academic Coach role from September!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their subject knowledge in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students as a Graduate Academic Tutor.
You would not only gain experience of working within the classroom but also start to pick up teaching skills along the way!
Russell Group Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Russell Group Graduate Academic Tutor
- Paid school based experience
- £475 * £525 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Starting to shortlist now for a September start!
Russell Group Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Russell Group Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Keen to gain paid experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
REGISTER YOUR CV