EYFS – Early Years Teaching Assistant
EYFS – Early Years Teaching Assistant ITEACH-37431
Location:London, Greater London SE9 UK
Job Type:Full Time
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
Are you a looking for an exciting new position within Early Years and are a level 3 qualified nursery specialist?
Do you already have experience of working in nursery’s and would relish the chance to work at a highly popular & welcoming Central London primary school?
If you are graduate and wish to start supporting EYFS – Early Year children right away then this Nursery – Early Years Support Assistant is for you!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their early eyars experience supporting the development of students as a Support Assistant.
EYFS – Early Years Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Early Years Support Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal for those with past nursery or EYFS experience
- Starting to shortlist now for a September start!
EYFS – Early Years Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
EYFS – Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Good graded primary school:
- Good ’OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Close to strong transport links
REGISTER YOUR CV