Gym Host – Apprenticeship
Gym Host – Apprenticeship VAC-50691
Gym Host Apprentice, you will be responsible for the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members and other general duties as directed by the club manager. You will have specific responsibility for:
• Driving best practice in prospecting for new members and for dealing with new sales enquiries
• Working on Gym reception, meeting and greeting members
• Managing appointments, conducting facility tours and closing sales
• Managing the Gyms Social Media accounts
• Taking Cash and Card payments
• assisting in the development of a positive culture within the club
• Operation, maintenance and cleanliness of the club
• Adherence to health & safety requirements
You will know how to thrive in sales-driven and customer service based working environment. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It would be advantageous if you have already worked in a sales role, however this not essential.
Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum 30 hours per week. You will need a willingness to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
The apprenticeship will be approximately 12-15 months and you will be working towards your Customer Service L2. All of your training will be work based learning and delivered by Lifetime Training.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours per week inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £117.00
Application Deadline: 01-02-2020
Possible Start Date : 08-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV