This listing has expired
As an apprentice here at Thingymebobs, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties, including meeting and clients, booking and confirming appointment and answering telephone.
- Cutting hair using basic techniques
- Housekeeping of the salon
- Offering hot and cold refreshments
- Providing customer service
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Blow drying
- Mixing and applying colours
- Styling hair using various techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communications skills
- Customer service skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Keen to pursue a career in Hairdressing
- Attention to detail
- Clean, presentable appearance
- Friendly and approachable
- Keen to work hard and learn
- Hardworking and reliable
- No formal qualifications are required for this role, although A/D 3/9 grade GCSE’s or equivalents in maths and English or equivalent would be a distinct advantage
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include;
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
- The opportunity to progress on to an Higher Level apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment.
About the employer
Thingymebobs Hair salon provide ladies and gents treatments hair services and is located on Birley Moor Road.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Thingymebobs will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- Level 2 Hair professional
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
If successful, you will complete a Hair Professional apprenticeship programme delivered through Thingymebob’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning & Employment.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV