Hairdressing Apprenticeship (Id:90588)
This listing has expired
Employer: Muir-Chapman Hairdressing
Wage: £154.05 Per Week
Hours: 39.50 Per Week
Looking to start your career within the hairdressing industry? Muir-Chapman are looking for 2 aspiring apprentices to join their highly-reputable, family run business and start a long and rewarding career. Interested? Apply now!
While working at Muir-Chapman Hairdressing and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be working towards gaining your Level 2 hairdressing qualification. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Shampooing clients hair
- Helping tone/ colour salon guests hair
- Answering the phone and taking bookings
- Shadowing and assisting stylists
- Training in the salon with models
- General tidying of the salon
- Attending Wella Academy training courses in London to further development
The working week will be 39.5 hours per week and you will be working 5 days of the week between Monday – Saturday. Your shift patterns will vary depending on the salon staff.
There are no prior qualifications required for this role but a passion for hairdressing would really help your application.
- Able to communicate
- Have a passion for hairdressing and wanting to start a career
- Able to use initiative
12 -15 months
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing,
- Functional Skills in Maths & English,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.