Hairdressing Standards Level 2 (Id:99841)
This listing has expired
Employer: Hevans Bespoke Hair
Wage: £156.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Fantastic opportunity to start your hairdressing career!
Hevans Bespoke Hair would like a young person to complete a level 2 hairdressing standards Apprenticeship City & Guilds. The Apprentice will work in the salon over 5 days & 40 hours a week. During this time they will gain a qualification in hairdressing to lead to a career in the industry. Responsibilities will be as follows:
- To support all staff, with all aspects of hairdressing & undertake tasks given with salon Apprentice duties.
- Meet & greet clients
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Shampooing & conditioning.
- Keeping the salon clean & tidy
- To work on reception, attending clients, taking payments & making appointments.
- To attend training on weekly basis.
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
- Social Skills
- Ability to use own initiative
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.f
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
?Diploma Level 2 in Hairdressing
?Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
?Rights & Responsibilities
?Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV