Hairstylist Apprentice (Id:89526)
This listing has expired
Wage: £152.00 Per Week
Hours: 38.00 Per Week
Earn valuable work experience while getting paid. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career as a hairstylist and what better way to start it than with a company that has over 23 years experience in the industry!
Following the successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be completing these daily duties and more:
- Greeting clients and making them feel comfortable
- Answering the phone and making appointments.
- Keeping the salon to a clean and tidy standard.
- Shadowing of other stylists.
- Training on a block and live models with training being given daily,
- Opportunity to attend shows and training with the hairdressing federation.
- Complete a hairdressing standard level 2
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential. Your positive outlook towards your training will be much more important for this role.
Good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Hairstyling
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
REGISTER YOUR CV