Heavy Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship
Heavy Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship VAC-04287
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques
As an apprentice, you will learn:
• Servicing – carrying out checks
• Learning the fundamentals of Heavy Vehicle technologies – Heavy Vehicle chassis design, engine, fuels, transmissions, hydraulic and air braking, etc.
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Maintaining repair and service records
• To represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times when dealing with customers.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 35 hours, 8am – 4:30am, Monday – Friday (1/2 hour lunch)
Weekly Wage: £147.00
Application Deadline: 22-11-2019
Possible Start Date: 02-12-2019