Helpdesk Advisors Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
Servest group are seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual to join their growing team as a Helpdesk Advisor. Previous helpdesk and customer service experience both face to face and over the phone is desired. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain a nationally recognised qualification in customer service, good experience and an exceptional apprentice salary which rises after probabtion, then this role is for you.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Promptly answering any incoming calls to the helpdesk with the specified salutation.
• Accurately logging customer requests on to the company call tracking software.
• Assigning works priorities in line with the customer’s maintenance matrix.
• Assigning pre-determined contractors to works requests in line with customer’s requirements.
• Following the helpdesk procedures for tracking maintenance requests, chasing contractors for information and relaying back to the customer using appropriate methods of communication.
• Identifying health and safety and business affecting issues and ensuring that they are flagged up immediately to designated members of staff.
• Work in line with targets and deadlines set by management.
• Complying with all reasonable requests for overtime according to business requirements.
• Taking proactive measures to reduce our customers costs by ‘tele-fixing’ wherever possible.
• Action and process all e-mail enquiries
• Responding to any ad-hoc requests for work to be done made by management.
• Appropriately escalating any issues where suppliers have failed to respond within reasonable timescales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
• Aylesbury HP20
• Customer service : 1 year
• High school or equivalent
REGISTER YOUR CV