Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice – Rochester (ME2) – 16265
This listing has expired
Infotech Solutions are seeking an ambitious and passionate individual for an IT Helpdesk Analyst Apprentice position with their already well established and growing team in the Kent Area.
We are an IT Support and Consulting company, and as a Helpdesk Analyst you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our clients’ IT infrastructures. This means you will have the opportunity to work in many different environments and support a variety of solutions. The work is fun, challenging, and never boring! If you have been working at an IT solutions provider or managed services provider, then this concept will be familiar to you. If you have been working as part of an internal IT department, but have grown tired of supporting the same servers, the same software, and the same topology, then this could be the change you are looking for. Join the team at InfoTech and see where your career can take you.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications such as Windows desktop and Office suite of products is essential with an understanding of Windows Server, Small Business Server, Exchange, Office 365, SQL, Terminal Services and networking an advantage.
- First line support for technical services at the network level (i.e., network connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches, security)
- Remote access solution implementation and support (i.e., VPN, Terminal Services, & Citrix)
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Systems review and documentation
- Defining and documenting standards for service desk technical service procedures
- The ability to manage problems and workloads
- The ability to escalate issues accurately and efficiently
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Candidates will be ambitious, organised, self-motivated and have the ability to be independent
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
£180 per week
Full time position after completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV