IT Helpdesk Apprentice – INTQ299
This listing has expired
INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESHIP – INTQ299
Location: NG16 3AR – Nottingham
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a IT Helpdesk apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
The company require a proactive IT Technician with an aptitude for communication and interest in Microsoft infrastructure technologies such as Windows.
Quickly assimilating new technologies, being able to apply what is learnt and showing a genuine enthusiasm for the technology are critical to this position’s success.
Main Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Answer inbound support telephone calls and offer support to customers
• Update Helpdesk Ticket System
• Be responsible for personal ticket queue, ticket updates and completing tasks with agreed SLA
• Ensure all information is logged and explained clearly to clients
• Be able to write detailed and explanatory notes of conversation to ensure al information is recorded on the Helpdesk system
• Responsible for escalating jobs to appropriate staff members
• Confident customer service, over the phone, and on site
• Contact clients back within appropriate timescales to meet SLA’s
• Setup of the following hardware;
• Complete weekly backup checks
• Troubleshoot 2nd line support jobs
About the Company
Founded in 2008, the Company offers flexible IT support, professional IT project delivery and expert IT advice. The company support small and medium-sized businesses throughout the UK. Ours is a flexible approach. We can act as a client’s IT department, or supplement an existing IT function.
The Company helps clients improve organisational and individual performance by leveraging well-managed IT infrastructure, backed up by expert IT support and advice. The professionalism of our company, combined with the unique functionality of the companies platform, ensures that we deliver a fast, exceptionally reliable and unusually accountable service to our clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Qualifications & Skills Required
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in IT is mandatory!
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Location NG16 – Nottingham
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wage £140 Per week – £7,280 Per Annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV