HIGHWAYS ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP 31316
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a role for developing and learning new skills in the ever-evolving Highways Sector and great opportunity to progress within the company.
Due to this being a Highways and High Electrical Voltage Apprenticeship, the guidance and Regulation state that the induvial for this role must be of 18+ years of age.
Also, desirable would be a current driving licence or working towards gaining a driving licence (but not essential)
Day to Day Activities will include: –
• Workshop Electrical Training
• Use of Electrical Hand Tools
• Wiring Electrical Panels and circuits
• Workshop Health and Safety
• Working within a team
• Rotation within other departments
• Learning and training along-side Peers/Mentors
• Supporting other departments within the business
• Attending college for qualifications (TBA)
Progression onto being a fully Qualified Electrical Engineer within a thriving business.
Plenty of scope for development within the role for the future and learning and gaining new skills and qualifications along the way, to then having your own company vehicle and tools to work on highways projects.
What you could go on to do
Progress onto further engineering related qualifications or move into site supervision.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then can find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4 – Electrical or Engineering Experience required
• Applicants must be 18 to apply due to restrictions of working on Highways
• A can do attitude
• None specified
REGISTER YOUR CV