Hospitality Apprentice VAC-46018
This listing has expired
The required candidate needs to enjoy working in a small environment, reporting to the owners who both work directly in the business alongside a small closely knit team. It is critical that the right applicant could learn to work independently also.
The day to day role will include, but not be limited to:
• Being passionate and enthusiastic about hospitality, food and wine.
• Have an affinity with people.
• Have the ability to be a great team member – being open to working with new people.
• Be able to understand and follow all aspects of preparing and setting up the restaurant plus the general running of the floor and liaising with the kitchen.
• Can undertake admin associated with the role.
• Ability to cope with private dining both on and offsite.
Working hours will be varied due to opening times – open 4 days a week, Wednesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner. Open on other days only for private functions or wine dinners. As well as normal service, we encourage group bookings and wine events and are involved with numerous wine companies both here and abroad.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 hrs per week, mixture of mornings, evenings and wekends. Closed Sunday-Tuesday.
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 02-07-2019
Possible Start Date : 09-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV