Hospitality Apprenticeship VAC-02756
In cities around the world, Vapiano is a laid back restaurant, usually buzzing with conversations and people enjoying our freshly made food. Vapiano make handmade pasta, freshly made pizza dough, & salads alongside the best buffalo mozzarella, meats & cheese antipasti plate.
Our restaurants are spacious with some seating looking over our open kitchen. A 100-year-old olive trees as part of the decor & fresh live herbs pots on every table . It offers diners a unique concept – with guests enjoying face-to-face interactions with chefs as they cook their dish to order, exactly as the guest likes it. Extra chilli? Sure. No garlic? No problem. Extra Chicken or King Prawns, easy!
With Vapiano’s ongoing success, we now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to complete a hospitality apprenticeship and work towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification!
It’s your chance to be part of something truly special.
– Full training towards completing Health and Safety Level 2 and Food and Hygiene Level 2
– Working both front of house and back of house
– Prepparing food orders, training provided in all stations (pizza, pasta, salad, prep, mani, dolci chef and KP)
– Serving hot and cold beverages
– Serving food to customers
– Maintaining a high level of customer service and interacting with guests
– To carry out all tasks as directed by your immediate supervisor/ manager
– Ensuring cleanliness in work station
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: Flexible shifts, starts as early as 7am and finishes as late as 11pm.
Weekly Wage: £352.35
Application Deadline: 03-05-2019
Possible Start Date: 06-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV