Hospitality Food & Beverage Waiter / Waitress Apprentice VAC-30727
This listing has expired
Hospitality giant, Hilton, are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Food and Beverage Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Food and Beverage staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognized Level 2 qualification in Hospitality specializing in Food and Beverage Service.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Apprentice, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest experience in line with the employer’s standards. A Food and Beverage Apprentice would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets.
• Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
• Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
• Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Strive to achieve departmental targets
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are the benefits?
Your benefits will include a competitive apprentice salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners.
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Apprentice at Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following attributes:
•Good communication skills
•Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours Mon-Sun Shift work inc eve & wkends
Weekly Wage : £271.05
Application Deadline: 09-04-2018
Possible Start Date : 16-04-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV