Hospitality Food & Beverage Waiter / Waitress Apprentice
Hospitality Food & Beverage Waiter / Waitress Apprentice VAC-50333
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Food and Beverage Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Food and Beverage staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Apprentice, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest experience in line with the employers standards. A Food and Beverage Apprentice would also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets.
• Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
• Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
• Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Strive to achieve departmental targets
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Why join us as an Apprentice?
• Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
• Voted #2 Great Places to Work Globally!
• Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
• Receive On the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Apprenticeship.
• The Hilton Benefits include World Wide travel perks, Complimentary meals provided, Service Charge and High Street Discounts including Cinema Tickets
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Apprentice at Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following attributes:
•Good communication skills
•Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £300.30
Application Deadline: 07-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV