Housekeeping Apprentice VAC-45946
This listing has expired
Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Housekeeping Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Housekeeping staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Standard.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
• Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
• Voted #9 Great Places to Work Globally!
• Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
• Receive on the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Diploma.
• The Hilton Benefits include worldwide travel perks, complimentary meals provided, service charge and high street discounts including cinema tickets
What will I be doing?
• Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
• Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £300.30
Application Deadline: 28-06-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV