HR ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
HR ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31340
About this opportunity
Regatta’s HR team currently have a vacancy for an apprentice performing administrative and supporting duties. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our HR team at their state of the art head office in Trafford Park.
A normal day would include:
In this role you will;
• Maintain HR records on our HR database
• Process new starters and leavers
• Process contractual changes
• General HR office administration including stationery, filing, shredding, copying, archiving, letters, memos, audits and post
• Coordinate training courses
• Maintain training database
• Producing training materials and certificates
• Coordinate and administrative support of some employee benefits and events
• Support HR Associates with specific projects
Working at Regatta includes:
• Discretionary profit share bonus.
• A friendly and approachable company culture.
• You can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
• 3 hours off for your birthday!
• Well-connected state of the art offices located behind Event City with Free Parking, great bus links and soon to be a new Tram link
• On top of these great benefits we have a fitness studio, subsidised canteen & Starbucks on site, free organised company walks, sample sales and much more
What you could go on to do
Progression within the department and onto further qualifications
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• 5 Minimum Grade A*-C (9-4) or equivalent GCSEs, including English and Maths
• A can-do attitude
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus
• High level of integrity as will have access to and work with sensitive information on a daily basis
• Is able to work co-operatively with others in the team and across organisation
• Good degree of computer literacy – PC skills required, MS Word, MS Excel
REGISTER YOUR CV