HR Administration Apprenticeship 31031
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This role is a key member of the HR Function, supporting effective communications, engagement and benefits management across the business as well as the Payroll process. Ensuring that administration is efficient throughout all aspects of the job.
A normal day would include:
HR Systems Administration
• Ensure the HR system (SAP) is updated and information is entered accurately and in line with agreed processes and procedures.
• Respond to and resolve queries relating to the HR system quickly and efficiently.
• Assist in the effective management of administration processes across the site
• Ensure that all administration is accurate and up-to-date in line with General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR).
• Manage the ‘Human Resources’ email box and act as the first point of contact for all, escalating issues to relevant manager as required.
• Provide support on administrative matters to other support functions such as Customer service and Finance.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain meeting agendas.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Assist in the process of payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
• Effectively manage visitor requirements including accommodation and transport requests
• Support the wider Amann UK team with effective administration.
• Liaise with managers to collate, provide and maintain records, ensuring the HR system & skills matrix is up to date.
• Support recruiting managers by coordinating job advertisements (internally and externally)
What you could go on to do
Further study if required
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• A*-C (or 4+) in GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
• Ability to build relationships with people at all levels of seniority.
• Capable of recognising changing priorities and effectively plan and organise workloads effectively whilst delivering accurate work on time.
• Be proactive, confident, enthusiastic, and have excellent communication and social skills
• Be able to work with sensitive information with the strictest of confidence
• Proactively seeks information, resources and support from others outside own immediate team in order to help achieve results
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
REGISTER YOUR CV