HR Administrator Apprentice VAC-30971
This listing has expired
The culture of our business is directly reflected in our products; we’re fun, creative, expressive, and we won’t compromise on quality. We look for people who share our passion for our products – people who thrive in a culture of change and innovation.
We’re on the lookout for an Administration Apprentice to join our (lovely and very welcoming!) HR team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain Head Office experience and that first step into a HR career in a very fast paced retail Head Office.
The successful applicant will be personable, approachable and be able to build and nurture great relationships across various business areas and levels. You will be comfortable working with in a busy environment and with a varied workload. You’ll be able to manage and prioritise your time effectively and demonstrate excellent spoken and written communication skills.
What you’ll do
There’s no typical day for this role, but here are a few of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• maintaining the HR database with accurate employment data, including change of details, promotions, leavers, etc
• providing references to other employers on request, and requesting references for new starters
• maintaining employee files for retail managers and office based employees, ensuring we remain compliant with both internal processes and legislative requirements (right to work documentation, etc)
• completing administration relating to benefits, including long service awards, pension confirmation letters, employee discount activation, etc
• providing ad hoc administration support to team, including filing, archiving, data entry, monitoring and maintaining stationery supplies, etc
• monitoring the shared email inbox and ensuring queries are always responded to promptly and that queries are forwarded on within the team as appropriate
• maintaining Excel trackers with current, accurate employee data, and using this to contribute to monthly reporting procedures (turnover, absence levels, etc)
• supporting the Recruitment Business Partner by maintaining the recruitment system, advertising new roles and preparing contracts for new starters.
• answering calls to the HR helpline and giving advice to line managers about company policies and procedures (AWOL, investigations, etc)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37 Hours Per Week – Flexi Hours available
Weekly Wage : £288.60
Application Deadline: 13-12-2017
Possible Start Date : 20-12-2017
REGISTER YOUR CV