HR and Recruitment Apprentice – Glasgow (G1 4) – 15464
This listing has expired
We cater to creative individuals who can take our social media platforms and marketing campaigns to the next level. Think differently and harness your skills as we take pride in developing you as one of our top Digital Marketer. Apply now!
The UK’s number one online travel agent. The company is very successful and is expanding rapidly and looking for passionate and talented individuals to grow within their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
- General HR Administration
- Having sole responsibility of ordering and distributing company uniforms to employees
- Provision of advice and guidance to the business on HR processes and policies
- Conducting telephone interviews with potential candidates
- Placing adverts in relevant job boards, local press and our own careers page
- Developing strong relationships with directors, branch managers and potential candidates
- Attending job fairs on the company’s behalf, representing the company and speaking with job seekers
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programmes including Excel & Powerpoint
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and people skills
- Organization skills
- Negotiating skills
- Team building skills
- Conflict management and problem solving
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Mondy to Friday9.00am – 5.30pm£7215 + Public Transport expesnesSalary can be reviewed after 3 months pending successful review with line manager.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV