HR Apprentice (Business Admin)
This listing has expired
The People Team at Airsorted is the heart of creating an amazing environment and company to be a part of. They are a small but effective team and currently looking for some extra hands to help them through a really busy period! This is a varied role and would benefit someone looking to find out more about all the different parts of a people team and a super busy startup!
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
Airsorted is the largest Airbnb property management service in the world. They believe that home-sharing is a force for good. They create authentic and unique experiences for guests; and for hosts, the extra income enables them to do more of what they want.
Located near: Farringdon station, London.
About the role:
- At Airsorted their mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the world’s largest host management company, they’ve already managed over £30,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
- Working at Airsorted, you’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and supportive team, working together in their quest for global domination!
- What will you be doing:
- Making sure that all new joiners are set up and ready to go!
- Inputting into the monthly payroll.
- Working with the global people team on projects like salary benchmarking.
- Helping the team with any HR queries.
- Helping with the recruitment process, from arranging interviews to helping to send offers.
The working week is Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. A good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
A real team player who loves meeting new people and working on a range of projects.
REGISTER YOUR CV