HR Assistant Apprentice
HR Assistant Apprentice
Way To Blue are a global communications agency working across Film, Home Entertainment, Television and Consumer brands. We develop award-winning solutions for our clients by starting with audience insight and using this to inspire better ideas across communications strategy, creative content, publicity and social media campaigns.
This is a fulfilling, varied position that needs commitment and enthusiasm along with genuine people skills. You will assist the HR Coordinator in ensuring the smooth running of HR globally for this busy, dynamic and fast-paced agency.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Way to Blue
Way To Blue are an award-winning global integrated communications agency working with consumer, lifestyle and entertainment brands. They develop digital-led, strategic brand communications for brave brand marketers who want to connect with their audience through the ever-changing consumer landscape. They are an independent agency reshaping the future of brand communications.
Location: next to Barbican station and Old Street station, London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting HR documents, including job offer documentation, contract changes, leavers etc.
- New Joiners and Leavers administration – setting up personnel files, IT/desk set up, obtaining references, assisting with the onboarding and leavers checklist.
- Co-ordinating the new joiners and leavers process with internal stakeholders (onboarding, inductions, leavers documentations).
- Create and keep employee files up-to-date and accurate.
- Answering employee questions on basic HR queries, and escalate to HR Coordinator when needed.
- Supporting the employee wellbeing initiatives i.e. ordering food for breakfasts, lunches, birthdays etc.
- Managing the internal HR system CharlieHR.
- Monitor and record absence, including sickness and holiday.
- Organisational support for the global quarterly review process.
- Monitor and update HR reports and audits as needed (daily, monthly, quarterly).
- Assist with HR admin; payroll, benefits etc.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Level 3 qualification (A-level, NVQ or equivalent).
Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Double Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Business Administration.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately under the pressure of conflicting priorities.
- Good judgement of when to involve or consult others.
- Ability to prioritise time and workload, and to work on own initiative.
- Understanding of the need for discretion and confidentiality, given the nature of the role.
REGISTER YOUR CV