HR Operations Apprentice JOBWISE TRAINING
This listing has expired
1. To support the HR Operations Team with ad hoc administrative tasks as and when required.
2. To assist with processing new starters and leavers, and recording all changes in contractual terms of employment, advising relevant departments and recording on the HR database as appropriate.
3. To assist with maintaining accurate payroll records ensuring that the HR Adviser is informed within the relevant timescales of any starters, leavers and changes to pay and conditions of service to enable them to verify the amendments prior to putting them forwards to payroll for processing.
4. To assist with accurately recording staff absence and the creation of sickness reports. To assist with checking sickness triggers on a monthly basis.
5. To support the operations team by responding to general queries from staff around HR processes including payroll queries, ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly or escalated where appropriate.
6. To be a point of contact for staff telephone and email queries providing a high level of customer service when responding.
Salary:- £220 – £250 PW
REGISTER YOUR CV