Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-02466
This listing has expired
With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s biggest brands, we are an industry-leading field and experiential marketing agency that accelerate brand performance.
Blue Square have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to support the HR Administrator, the apprentice will be the first point of contact for inquiries relating to the HR System. The position works particularly closely with the HR Department, Talent Acquisition and HR Development functions, supporting all three with systems queries and processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start a career within either a system administration or Human Resources environment and learn the different elements which make up a HR function.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
The apprentice will undertake a variety of duties and responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
• The role supports the management of the central HR system, maintaining records, using automated processes and templates to support key functions; preparing reports using various categories of People Data
• Providing a level of support and helping users (managers and employees) to develop knowledge surrounding effective use of the system.
• Work alongside our Talent Acquisition, HR and Development teams to support the use of the HR system for effective recruitment, on-boarding, training and development activities, and ensuring alignment with HR policies and procedures.
• Execution of employee life cycle process, including preparing offers, collating payroll information, issuing contracts, formal letters and leaver processes.
• Make changes and updates to the system as needed.
• Support HRIS team with implementation of projects; driving efficiency and efficacy of the HR System.
• Providing day to day systems support for all matters related to the HR system in accordance with the defined HRIS Service Level Agreement (SLA) timescales.
• Support the development of HR systems training materials and coordination of training
• Ensure that data is processed via the system in a secure and systematic way, in compliance with GDPR and company procedures.
• Ad hoc administrative duties in line with the maintenance of the system and people process.
Remit Ltd allocate the apprentice an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks. The successful candidate will be trained on the Remit scheme covering all aspects of the job and qualifying with an NVQ Level 3 Business Administration qualification. At Level 3, you will also start to learn how to take responsibility for areas of the office, place orders and manage stationery.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £168.75
Application Deadline: 31-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 02-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV