Human Resources Apprentice (Id:101204)
This listing has expired
Employer: Paragon Skills
Wage: £182.50 Per Week
Hours: 36.50 Per Week
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a Business Administration Level 3 qualification whilst starting your career in Human Resources. Paragon Skills are looking for a HR apprentice who can work in a fast paced environment and deliver quality work.
Paragon Skills have an opportunity for an Apprentice to join their HR team based in Bournemouth.
Using your IT and communication skills, you will provide administrative support to the HR team to ensure that their processes are followed effectively, and Paragon Skills’ colleagues are supported throughout their journey.
The HR Team Apprentice will be required to:
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of the colleague journey
- Maintain accurate files on our PeopleHR system
- Create reports and analyse data where required
- Ensure all DBS checks are processed in a timely manner and maintain the Single Central Record
- Advertise jobs on external jobs boards
- Screen candidates as required and send to recruiting managers
- Arrange interviews with candidates as required
- Check on progress of Education packs and sign off completed packs
- Collate and edit our monthly Noticeboard publication
Salary is £9,500
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a Level 2 Apprenticeship/ A-Levels or equivalent.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office
- Creative interest in IT and technology
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Can communicate well
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to learn new systems quickly
- An interest in Human Resources
- Previous experience working within an administration role
- Experience working with a team
Paragon Skills are proud to be one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers.
Their passionate, energetic people deliver an outstanding experience every day to their learners.
Your training will be provided in-house by one of our own Personal Tutors within your normal place of work.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
REGISTER YOUR CV