I.T Support Technician Apprentice – Harrow Weald LSAIT – HarrowW – HA3
This listing has expired
Salary: £7,800 per annum (£150 per week)
Our client is committed to delivering excellent when dealing with their customers IT needs. They have been assisting their customers through identifying solutions, designing, implementing and managing their IT needs.
You will be joining their 1st line remote support team where you will be support their clients IT systems remotely over the internet and communicating using email, telephone and live chat facilities.
• First line support
• Imaging and maintenance of PCs
• Setup, update and fault diagnosis of customer IT systems
• General network support and troubleshooting
• Call handling: Answering customer queries directly on the phone where required and maintaining accurate records
• Maintaining client databases with up-to-date solutions and keeping a clear record of all activities involved in the call tracking software. This is an audit-able activity and must contain up-to-date records.
• Installation of computers and peripheral devices (e.g. printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones)
• Explaining technical issues in a clear way to non-technical clients
• Answering the phone in a professional manner and, if relevant passing on any information promptly.
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Confident on Phone
• Some knowledge of IT
• Passion for IT
• Good attention to detail
REGISTER YOUR CV