IFA Administrator Apprenticeship (Mortgage Dept.) EC4V 4AR
This listing has expired
• Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers, providers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
• Managing the advisers day to day activities
• Using the In house system “Xplan”.
• Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
• Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
• Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
• PA General Duties to Include- Managing diaries/ organising meeting and appointments and dealing with correspondence including phone calls.
• Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic Candidate.
• A Hard working Individual
• Able to us own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in using word and excel
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Advies Private Clients LLP
Address: Millennium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hill, London, EC4V 4AR
REGISTER YOUR CV