Infection Control Level 2
This listing has expired
Our free online course Infection Control Level 2 provides you with the fundamental knowledge you need to control the cause and spread of infection in hospitals and other settings reliant on superior hygiene standards.
Sign up now to this valuable 13-week course to:
• Develop vitally important skills to prepare you for a role in the sector
• Understand the concepts of decontamination and waste management
• Learn about infection prevention and control in a range of healthcare settings and scenarios to help you contextualise your learning
• Gain industry-relevant knowledge and give your CV a boost
Our Infection Control course allows you to work at your own pace in your own time so fit flexible online study into your life and gain a nationally accredited qualification highly valued by UK employers.
All our courses are funded by the Government’s Skills Funding Agency (SFA) who will fund your study places if you are:
• Aged 19 or over
• Resident of England
• UK or EU resident of three years or longer or able to provide proof that you have settled status in the UK if you are not a UK or EU national
REGISTER YOUR CV