Infrastructure Level 3 Apprentice – Greenford (UB6) – 16900
This listing has expired
We are Your Trusted IT Partner.
Our mission goes beyond providing technology solutions as we’ve spent more than 30 years helping our clients achieve the highest level of operational excellence to support organisational success. With our wide range of best-in-class services, we ensure our clients stay ahead in the ever-changing technology landscape, stay safe and protected and maximise their overall success. We’re committed to excelling at our job so you can focus on doing yours.
Job overview / purpose:
- Achieve excellent customer & colleague satisfaction, evidenced through positive feedback
- Take personal ownership to configure systems accurately
- Strive for 100% accuracy with excellent productivity
- Take responsibility personal development
- Increase and expand knowledge across training matrix
- Suggest tweaks in processes to optimise efficiency
- Workshop: serial numbering, configuration, testing & building PCs
- Helping out on the field: When required to assist with hardware & software Installs & IIA reports & general callouts
- Helping on Support Desk when directed
- Helping with SIS orders
- Helping in Warehouse when required with delivery & dispatch
- Helping Returns: testing, building PCs, diagnosing faults, paperwork, calls to manufacturers’ support lines etc.
- Helping Stock Controller: Dispatching, booking into stock, allocating items, etc.
- Organising Workshop & keeping Workshop area clean
- Work positively and smoothly with all Engineers and Management
- Available at least 1 Saturday per month for any possible callout/installations
- Delivery of goods to engineers if required-Present yourself in a timely, professional manner at all times – Complete all tasks to the very best of your ability using initiative to overcome hurdles
- Complete all required documentation correctly and accurately
- Cover Workshop Manager in absence
- Be prepared to work on stock control
- Be prepared to cover Field & Support duties when necessary
- Maintain good personal hygiene and appearance
When on Field:
- Perform installations consistent with standard procedures
- Understand and satisfy customer service needs, know your customer
- Be proactive with their wishes and ensure they are left delighted
- Alert Support Desk Manager promptly of any customer dissatisfaction
- Be always on time and ensure that emails for reaching and leaving sites are sent to MMReports
- Refer to Technical area SME when in doubt of solution or best practice
- Perform IIA consistent with standard procedure. Perform installations consistent with standard procedures
- Perform maintenance callouts – ensure problem is 100% complete
- Carefully complete all reports and scan and return to head office same day or next morning
- Ensure all descriptions are completed in full and ensure information is clear for future reference
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£250 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Holiday is 20 days per year
- Overtime is paid for weekend work at the rate of time and a quarter
- Available parking
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV