Infrastructure Technician Apprentice – Morley (LS27) – 16848
This listing has expired
Optionbox are a growing organisation that provide businesses efficient and affordable options for all IT and Telecoms requirements.
You will be working within a friendly yet hard working team who place a great emphasis on career progression.
Optionbox are looking for an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice to join our successful, growing business based in Leeds.
Optionbox boasts a variety of products and services within the IT, Telecoms, Security and Access Industry.
Optionbox offer full training to all our team members such as IT networks, advanced external wireless technologies and VoIP Systems.
Your role will be varied including office based telephone/remote support, field based support and installation work – no day is ever the same.
- To provide advanced support in the following areas: Networking, Servers and Wi-Fi.
- To answer the support line and log support tickets.
- To provide telephone/remote assistance in resolving cases.
- To provide on-site support diagnostics and installations
- To escalate cases that need advanced support or customer care.
- To regularly update support/project tracking information.
- To update paperwork on projects and customer documentation.
- Occasionally assist with any administrative duties.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to engage in business conversations
- Windows Server
- Strong Networking experience
- IT Security & Firewall productswith clients.
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class attention to detail.
- Valid UK Driving License
- Experience of working within an IT role is desirable, however a passion for IT is a must have in order to be successful in this role.
Experience in using the following is highly desirable, but is not a pre-requisite for the role;
- Office 365
- Ideally have Ubiquiti product knowledge
Minimum of 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) Including Maths and English
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£190.00 per week
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV