Infrastructure Technician Apprentice – Warwickshire (CV37) – 16288
This listing has expired
My client is the leading metals and electronics recycling company in the world. The company specializes in ferrous and non-ferrous metals recycling, post-consumer electronic goods recycling, and municipal waste recycling.
Its primary operations are located in the United States, Australia, and the UK.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual that is interested in a career in IT. This is an opportunity for the correct candidate to gain experience in a broad range of IT and provide IT support to all users of ICT within the business within a timely and friendly manner. The business is currently seeking a passionate individual for an ICT Helpdesk Apprentice position within a great organisation who will provide Infrastructure and Software support across the business.
Your key relationships within the business will be the UK Group ICT and Reporting Manager, ICT Support Manager, and ICT Support UK team.
- You will be responsible for providing friendly assistance for people needing help within the IT systems over phone and email, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
- Providing a great level of customer service over the phone, via email or in person.
- Logging and accurately describing all incidents, updating with relevant fixes and details.
- Monitor IT mailbox to provide timely assistance
- Communicating to all levels of staff within the business, verbally and written
- Providing guidance within existing procedures and processes
- Research incidents and errors to investigate and test potential fixes
- Become familiar with a wide range of IT systems and hardware used within the business
You are also expected to comply with all Company policies related to Code of Conduct, Environmental, Health and Safety and Community
- A good phone manner is essential as a large part of the job will involve handling queries over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- GCSEs in at least 3 subjects with English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
£15,000 per annum
- Opportunity for overtime which is paid at 4 Hours @ 1 x Hourly Rate.
- Opportunity for car share/pick up if the candidate cannot drive.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV