Insurance Administrator 30642
This listing has expired
The prime function of the job holder will be to handle sales enquiries and answer general enquiries in relation to insurance products which could include Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Dental Insurance and other elements of the Group Insurance.
A normal day would include
• Achieve individual new business targets for quotes, conversion and Gross Written Premium by cross selling and prospecting. In addition, assist the Sales Team in achievement of the business targets
• Achieve an Acceptable Quality Standard across all work in accordance with the Company agreed rate
• Relate customer reactions to the team leader to ensure the business is kept fully aware of competition and feedback
• Ensure that all documentation received is dealt with quickly and efficiently thus ensuring that new business policy issue is completed within agreed insurer service standard
• Responsible for own development
• Develop and nurture relationships with Insurers and Companies providing a service to Philip Williams & Co
• Liaise with other departments to maintain and improve departmental communication
• Contribute to the maximum renewal retention possible wherever possible
• Keep up to date with changes, product development and market conditions to maintain a competitive edge
• Ensure all complaints are immediately notified to the Client Liaison Unit.
• Have a mentality of solutions not problems by taking full ownership of problems
• Verifying membership and sending out claim forms
• Reviewing and issuing renewal terms.
• Responsible for advising the Manager of any concerns or breaches in the department
• Keep accurate system notes regarding any cases that have been handled.
• Adhere to the company’s “whistle blowing” procedures.
• Comply with the departmental File Discipline procedures and FSA regulation.
• Embrace the companies Treating Customers Fairly philosophy
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
G.C.S.E. Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
• Demonstrate a positive and constructive attitude at all times through your approach, effort and time put into the job
• Flexibility in the work place
• Commitment to the business needs
• Contribute to achievement of team goals/targets
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Working knowledge of P.C. applications
• Customer and Company focused with the desire to exceed not just meet customer expectations
REGISTER YOUR CV