Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Aerospace 30671
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity is available with our General Aviation and Aerospace team as an Account Handler. The successful apprentices will have responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, handling all aspects of our clients’ insurance programmes.
This will include but not be restricted to:
• New business enquiries
• Client renewals
This position is focused on supporting and developing client relationships by:
• Providing quality technical administrative and service support directly to Clients, Insurers and Account Executives.
• The main responsibility of an account hander within the Aerospace team is to put the interests of our clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business.
Aerospace is a specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on Global Airline, Aerospace and General Aviation risks. This role is within the General Aviation and Aerospace team which place insurance solutions for Corporate Jet and Fleet management companies; Private Jet owners; Airports, aviation products manufacturers to name but a few.
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including subjects such as English, Maths, Economics, Business Studies or Sciences.
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
• Provide excellent client service
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
• Ability to negotiate premiums and coverage with insurers on behalf of clients
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Keen eye for detail
• Proficient user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
REGISTER YOUR CV