Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Financial Lines (FINEX)
Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Financial Lines (FINEX) 30675
About this opportunity
FINEX is the specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focussing on placing Directors & Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Pension Trustee Liability, Prospectus Liability, Crime and Cyber Insurance.
A normal day would include
• Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email
• Data review, validation and manipulation
• Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
• Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
• Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications, ideally including Maths and/or English
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
• Excellent client focus
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
• Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
• Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
• Good presentation skills
REGISTER YOUR CV