Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie (FAJS) 30674
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
The Willis Towers Watson Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie Team is the world’s largest broking team for this niche class of insurance. The type of clients handled by the team include (but is not limited to) museums, art galleries, private collectors.
A normal day would include
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and learn this niche class of business from the ground up.
Your application will be considered for both a Claims Handler and Account Handler role within the FAJS team:
• Liaising with Underwriters/Insurers in order to achieve the most appropriate claims outcomes.
• Liaising with the Claims Advocates and Claims Executives in order to enhance the flow of information to both the client and account managers.
• Ensure that Claims Advocates and Claims Executives are supported in the prompt resolution of market-related loss issues and queries.
• Ensure that Claims Advocates and Claims Executives are supported in ensuring that all financial aspects (including but not limited to Cash, QMS and Bureau debt) are managed and where possible pre-emptive action is taken at an appropriate level to avoid such issues occurring
• Ensure adherence to standardised Group policies and procedures, including all WEM and other regulatory requirements
• Working with account managers and clients with the aim of protecting the interests of the insured, and assisting the client in achieving the best result.
• Working with the placing teams to oversee the documentation of progress and maintain internal and external communications.
• Handling queries from clients, brokers, account executives, insurers and others
• Supporting our Account Executives through the renewal process
• Preparing broking documentation including insurance market presentations, MRC slips and endorsements
• Documentation production, mid-term adjustments, quotes and evidence’s of cover
• Assisting with premium allocations including overseas tax calculations
• Servicing the financial transactions between Client and Insurers, and other Willis Towers Watson departments
• Perform against operational performance indicators
• Ensure Eclipse is managed in “real time” throughout placements
• Providing day to day service to specified clients
• Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
What you could go on to do
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and learn this niche class of business from the ground up
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
• Excellent client focus
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Keen eye for detail
• Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
• Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
• Good presentation skills
REGISTER YOUR CV