INSURANCE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
INSURANCE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME 31370
About this opportunity
This is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what the company does as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
* Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year*
Level 4 Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
This Apprenticeship is a 30-36 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the CII qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
This role will involve:
• Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email
• Data review, validation and manipulation
• Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
• Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
• Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
What you could go on to do
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
• Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
• Excellent client focus
• Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
• Keen eye for detail
• Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
• Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
• Good presentation skills
REGISTER YOUR CV